Yellow book access.
Ministry of Health has signed Memorandum of Understanding with 21 Health Facilities to administer Yellow Fever vaccination to International travellers in Uganda.
Dr Atwine while commissioning the facilities noted that the “Ministry of Health reserves the authority to print the vaccination cards as a measure to prevent fraudulent, forgeries and malpractices involved in producing these cards” She further cautioned accredited facilities to avoid forgeries and avoid discrediting themselves.
Asked why all accredited facilities are in Kampala with only 3 in Kabaale. Atwine said that they are in process of accrediting other facilities especially at boarder towns.
The 21 accredited Health Facilities are:
1. KCCA clinic, Kampala
2. Mengo Hospital, Kampala
3. Nakasero Hospital, Kampala
4. St. Catherine Hospital, Kampala
5. Norvik Hospital, Kampala
6. Kitante Medical Centre, Kampala
7. Span Medicare, Kampala
8. Victoria Hospital, Kampala
9. Victoria Medical Centre, Kampala
10. Airport Medical Centre, Entebbe
11. Rugarama Hospital, Kabale
12. Kabale Regional Hospital, Kabale
13. Rushoroza Health Centre IV, Kabale
14. Tororo Hospital,Tororo
15. Masafu Hospital, Busia
16. City Medicals, Kampala
17. Doctors Hospital, Sseguku
18. International Medical Centre, Kampala
19. Kampala Medical Chambers, Kampala
20. Le Memorial Medical Services, Kampala
21. Jabez Vaccinations, Kampala